Friday, June 09, 2006

What Dreams May Come

[DISCLAIMER: This entry in NO WAY makes ANY sense!!! It's quite random and from a free-thought/frantic place. I PROMISE it will be a wee bit difficult to follow... Sorry!]

Ok, so I've been having really odd and creepy dreams this past week.

[FYI, I normally don't remember a SINGLE dream cuz I usually stay up til I finally pass out when I hit the bed.]

Save for the occasional dream I have of my MYTERY MAN (darn, still can't see his face!), my dreams are usually quite random and light-hearted (although, there was the ONE dream I had in HS when I was Luke Duke from GI JOe fighting off Cobra and his evil minions...). But these last two dreams have left me a bit... off kilter in a sense.

The first occurred Tuesday night. It was very Omen-esqe (with evil, creepy, little boy); the second, was about me being in a 4-car accident/hit-and-run. The latter really didn't bother me so much... I've just been driving a bit more carefully since Thursday. But the first dream [shudder]... I'm trying my hardest to forget it.

I don't know about all of you, but my imagination is quite vivid and EVERY dream I can recall is in great detail and IN COLOR (is this normal?).

So I SAW the face of evil, so to speak, in my dream. I can describe to you his age (approx. 4 or 5), height, hair color and eye color!!! It totally freaked me out! [Let's just say that if I run across any little boys with light brown hair and dark brown eyes, I, a grown woman, will be RUNNING far, far away... j/k]

Haha... I woke up from the Omen dream at a little before 6am and was so startled and wary of falling back to sleep (and revisiting the bad dream) that - now, you may find it silly (or cute in a sad way) - I remember mentally singing old hymns and "calling on Jesus." I then proceeded to try to forget the bad, bad dream by watching the morning news til about 7:30 when I felt safe to fall back asleep (and VERY bored).

Haha... I bet you are all either laughing at my expense or shaking your heads in disbelief and pity. But... WHATEVER! j/k

Let's hope I have a nice dream tonight. Perhaps my MYSTERY MAN will reveal his face to me... hahahaha...)

1 comment:

RBK said...

Totally not laughing at you. KCK has bad, evil dreams too and he ends up yelling out nonsense in his sleep because he's rebuking the devil in his dream. He wakes up a little freaked out whenever it happens. Calling on Jesus is completely understandable!!!