Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daft Drafts

I wonder how far, how "open", I'll make myself to you here on this blog. I write, but get scared/nervous/self-conscious... so, I save some posts as "drafts" like the hoarder I am.

Here in my posts they (these weepy-eyed things) are safe. Protected. Cared for and loved like baby birds who've lost their homes. Some may find themselves out and about with their big brother blogs, but some, the weepiest ones will have to come to terms with the fact that they may never see the light of day. They'll sit in their idle state, waiting for me to look back on them again or to forget about altogether.

2 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

At least you have the courage to begin to write them. If I'm uncomfortable with something I think or feel, I'll never put it out there, not even in draft form.

Not sure why, though.

yellowinter said...

i have some of those as well. but i hope you find it still helpful to write things down and to think through things. :)