Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ever feel like...

You don't matter at all?

Like the world
and those you know
will continue
on their merry way without pausing
once
to LOOK at you
and let you know you matter?

---

Just random thoughts running through an even random mind...

Because when I really STOP
And quiet the voices
of insecurity and
and SPEAK
to this, my discouraged and broken heart
I can in all confidence say that...
I know in my heart

that
even if this world chooses to ignore and dismiss me,
there is ONE who never will.
HE cannot,
for HE created me in HIS WISDOM,
FOR HIS PURPOSES,
and HE WILL NOT FAIL TO SEE IT COMPLETED in me.

I belong
MIND, BODY & SOUL
to HIM who saved me
and to this TRUTH I will hold steadfast
that no matter how far I stray
or how many times I forget
I am SAVED BY GRACE...

and LOVED

No comments: