Friday, October 20, 2006

Happiness... Just a Click Away?

So, I just watched "Click" this past weekend. It was a great movie, reminded me a lot of "It's a Wonderful Life". And I started to wonder after examining the recent happenings in my life: "What if you could skip through all the bad stuff? What would it be like?"

I only wonder this because I find myself pushing "pause" on a life that has already been moving frame-by-frame for the past few months. It's weird, sometimes you feel like everything/-one around you is rushing - trying to fit another hour's worth of work into the few minutes they find available - and here you are going at a snail's pace and desperately trying to keep up. And when you finally do, you hit yet another roadblock so massive you fear you'll never see the other side.

So, yeah... I'm fearing the worst and learning to hope in and for the best... But until then, I guess I'll have to play the waiting game and see where He leads me.

No comments: