Sunday, October 29, 2006

These Boots Were Made for... Eating?


I was cooking up some Korean BBQ beef (aka Kal Bi) for tonight's dinner. As I was searing the slices (Bobby Flay, eat your heart out!!!... muahaha!), I saw that one of the pieces resembled a shoe - a cowboy boot to be more specific. It made me smile because not only do I love nicely browned slices of Kal Bi [wiping drool off face], I also LOVE shoes! (Haha... what girl doesn't?!?)

Such a Stuart-Weitzman-magazine-ad moment!

Haha... that it all. Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Allie said...

lol!!

Beannie's Log said...

Too funny!!!

Annibelle said...

haha... i wonder if this is a sign from God to pack my things and move down to Nashville - like I've been stewing over for the past few months - sooner rather than later.

Hmmm... ... wonderments... you never know. it just could be...