Monday, August 18, 2008

Lazy Bug

So, I had planned on being productive today. Who knew it would require so much energy and preparation? I didn't.

Instead of prepping for the wedding I'm doing in a few months, I wrote a (long) list of possible flowers to use in the bride's "vintage garden" wedding. Instead of hitting the gym to do a few laps in the pool (knee and ankle are currently messed up), I... slept. And, instead of watching Henry Poole is Here, I watched Sliding Doors on the tellie. Again. For the umpteenth time.

Howevah...

I was able to venture out to watch the Olympics tonight with Denise, which was nice. We both think Shawn and Nastia were robbed and that the Russian pole vaulter is hilarious.

2 comments:

sailors sing said...

this is how i feel. all summer long. the fall will more productive. and action packed!

Anonymous said...

not to mention that the American pole vaulter should get a new coach. "you got stuck in the meat grinder again. what are you gonna do?" she won the silver, you dummy