Sunday, August 27, 2006

Joshua Radin and Anna Nalick @ The Chameleon

Below are a few pics from the show I went to on Saturday. 'Twas a lonely ride up to "Downtown" Lancaster. (Who knew Amish Country had a downtown?!?! News to me!) I didn't use my flash, so the pics might be a bit out of focus. Tried my best to keep as still as I could (even propping my camera atop my water bottle!). Here are some of the resulting images for your viewing pleasure...

I LOVE this first pic! If you don't mind me tooting my own horn: Kudos to AC for taking an artsy pic with her tiny point-and-shooter!

I love ths one, too! It looks like a still from a music video.

2 comments:

Beannie's Log said...

Cool pics!

Yes, I've actually heard of the Chameleon in Lancaster! My roommate and a bunch of my friends from college were from Lancaster and my sister went to Franklin & Marshall for 3 years there.

Rebecca said...

Hi! So I was on my way to your post about being single (I ended up on Allie's page, read her hilarious post about being asked about why she doesn't have a boyfriend...read your great comment and am now getting ready to read your post from last year....all the while I have no idea how this rabbit trail started...:)) and as I was scrolling down I saw that unmistakable "Chameleon" shot. :) I have no idea where I was last year, but I should've been there! I was probably at some wedding. Ah well.

Great pictures!