Friday, November 30, 2007

What's in a name anyway...

One of our event staff members called me "Anita" this morning.

We were speaking on the phone and it was still fairly early (for me), so I assumed my ears/brain had yet to recuperate from their slumber state.


Hmm... Maybe she said "Need a..." Like, "I need a time sheet for the weekend."


Alright, thanks, Anita. I'll just call in a bit later. Bye. [click]


Nope. Sure enough she had called me ANITA.

Strange.

I've been called:
  • AMY
  • ANNA
  • ANN(E)
  • EMILY (your guess is as good as mine there) - (thanks Panera-man)
  • ANDY (another shout out from my Panera peeps, yo!)
  • MAMA CHO (by my former Sunday School girls)
  • AKOH (NOT to be confused with A-kon)
  • ANNIE-GIRL
  • ANNIBELLE


... But ANITA?!?!


REALLY?


Alrighty, whatever... we'll just add that to the slew of nicknames/identities of mine.


No comments: