Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Membership Has Its Privileges

In a matter of days I'll officially become a member of liberti. I've been itching for this for a better part of the past 2 months. The last step before the big dive into the community pool, is to answer a few general questions and write a very brief testimony. But for some reason, I'm having the hardest time summing up the change Christ started in me a lifetime ago.

How do you take years of His work and sum it up in a few sentences? [Literally, a few sentences!] How do you write Cliff's notes for that? How?

Gah!

1 comment:

yellowinter said...

congratulations! it's a big commitment to become a member of a community, but comes with a lot more privileges.
few sentences... that will be mighty hard for a verbose one like me. good luck! and share those few sentences here. :)