Friday, May 16, 2008

This Just In...

I really want to see Prince Caspian... and Iron Man. I am so behind and out of the loop.

And, in other news:
  • Blackberries, strawberries and blueberries are just coming into season. I can't wait til peach season comes 'round the corner. [drooooool]
  • I watched NKOTB perform this morning on the Today Show as I was getting ready for work. It was surreal. And, I realized I still have a soft spot for Jonathan Knight.
  • Eurorebs and I are getting together tomorrow afternoon for a late brunch/lunch at Sabrina's. It's nice to know these imaginary friends of mine are actual living, breathing people and not just figments of my imagination
  • I'm officially becoming a member of my church, liberti, on Sunday (Pray that I get there on time for the prep talk!)
  • Every weekend 'til June is packed with retreats, birthday parties, housewarmings, etc. My wallet is starting to feel the pain and I'm starting to get tired/stressed just thinking about it.
  • I am awfully behind in prepping for the flowers I'm doing for Hanna's wedding (June 21st! Gah!) Hopefully, I'll take a day off of work next week to get that done.
  • We're only about a month and a half away from my small group leaders' move back to Nashville. We all can't believe it and are still hoping God changes His/their minds.
  • I really enjoy Top Chef and Step It Up and Dance I mean really. Basically, my TV is forever tuned into Bravo
  • Most of my former Youth Group students will have graduated by the week's end. Dumbfounded am I.
  • I intend to watch I'm Not There. Finally.
That's all. Tune in later for the latest breaking news. This is Annie C signing off.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just read this! :)

Today was a DELIGHT! Seriously. After I finally made it into the city! haha

And you're becoming a member tomorrow?! Awesome!! I'll be praying you make it in time for that part of the service ;) I'm serious. I'm the person who usually shows up 15-20 minutes into the service on Sunday morning - and it doesn't even start till 10:45.

Ooo...also praying about that possible Nashville trip ;)

LOVE to you!
Rebs xo

yellowinter said...

by the way, when i read "blackberries..." i was thinking of gadgets. oh, maybe they came out with new red ones called strawberries and blueberries... dude, that's sad...