Thursday, June 05, 2008

Liquified.


It's going to be hellishly hot the next 10 days or so here in Philly. For those of you who don't know Philly in heat... Yeah, it ain't pretty. Nosiree.

Part of me wants to continue this process of acclimating to the weather (e.g. wearing thicker, longer clothes to get used to the heat, so I'm not nearly naked or stuck in a freezer come July). But the sensible, impatient part of me is seriously considering wearing shorts and summer dresses... Even if the skeevy, weirdos that work in the back oggle me.

[Pause]

On second thought... maybe not.

3 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

That picture is horrible.

And good.
That's exactly how Nashville is right now.

Annibelle said...

And, here I was just about to book my tickets to come out with Rebs and see you and the rest of my imaginary friends and play (amazingly, tix are SOOOOO cheap!)

;p

Rebecca said...

Annie, DO IT. Come to Nashville in July!!! (Ewwwww...talk about hot and humid!!)

Sun dresses are the best in the summer.