Monday, June 30, 2008

Oopsie Daze-y

Yesterday after church - and a quick lunch with Sarah, Sonja and Robert - I headed off to work to help prepare for a wedding reception my company was hired to cater. I arrived home around 11:45pm supremely exhausted, covered in a film of sweat, sugar and wine and in dire need of a shower.

HOWEVER, instead of taking a shower and going to bed at a somewhat normal hour, I lay there in my bed. Unable to move. Drained yet unable to sleep. So, I did what any normal person would do - watched some disturbing fact-based psychodrama called "An American Crime" starring Ellen Page.

I fell asleep sometime around 3:30am.

I'm at the office, but am pretty sure the brain has gone fishing...

Lord, help me...

2 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

OOOoooh, poor thing!!!

Take it easy today.
Give yourself a one-handed shoulder massage.
Drink lots of water.
GO TO BED EARLY tonight!!!

I'll be praying for you today!!

Anonymous said...

you make me giggle..... specially when you write that instead of going to sleep you watched a disturbing docupsychodrama... lol... you MUST rest!