Friday, July 11, 2008

No Lo Comprendo

The OM just pulled me aside. This is what she had to tell me:


Listen. Peter meant to tell you this in 30 seconds. He appreciates you. We all do, but since things are so slow here, you're only going to come in 2 or 3 days a week. OK? It's only until September when this get crazy again. And Peter said he would help you with unemployment, so you should look into that. OK?

Awesome.


Does anyone know of any normal jobs/working environments? My patience is wearing thin here. THIN.

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

Yeesh... for real? I'd be upset if I were you, too.

Allie, Dearest said...

Yuck.

That's terrible.

Anonymous said...

WHY are you still working there?! You're so much better than that place.

Annibelle said...

I'm guessing "anonymous" is my dear Mia who is constantly rallying from the other side of the continent.

Thanks, ladies... You're affirmation that all of this nonsense just isn't fair it very comforting.