Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Music and Laughter (is all that I'm after)

I'd hoped for a light, peaceful week. Unfortunately, my boss thought different. Per his usual nonsense, he continued driving everyone in the office nuts with his disorganization, lack of focus and thoughtfulness. He made my blood boil and my head ache and caused the OM's stomach to turn and knot.

Thankfully, a friend by what I can only attribute to providence, has planned an imprompt night of relaxation. Tonight we shall picnic and watch the fireworks and fireflies fly to the music of Tchaikovsky. It'll be brilliant.

Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so behind on blog reading! :(

Oh dear Annie, I'm so sad to hear things have been so hard for you lately :( BUT, I'm hopeful, too, because I know from experience that our Father works ALL things together for our GOOD. Sounds trite, I know. But it's true.

AND, I'm looking forward to seeing you at some point soon!!!! Not sure about Sunday, though :( It's looking like it's not going to happen for me. But let's talk soon. xoxox