Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Too Good to Be True? (Quite Possibly)

While doing my daily rounds through the ol' Craigslist job posts, I came across an awesome opportunity.  It blends my supreme analness and control-freakdom with my love of music and art.  And it quite possibly might finally bring me to "Music City" ...  Finally.

I'm scared and excited.  Relieved yet self-conscious.  What if I'm rejected?  What if I'm under-qualified like I'm pretty sure I am considering all the Music Business grads peeling through the gates of the job market race.  

I wonder if I'm good enough.  I fear I'll fail...  And yet, I can't believe the window God's opening before me...

Wish me luck.  I think I may need a galaxy's worth of prayers for this doozie! 

3 comments:

yellowinter said...

that sounds WONDERFUL, A! GO for it! i know that it's hard for me not to think first about failure, but really, nothing to lose. right? it is HE who opens doors. i will definitely keep you and this job in my prayers. eagerly and hopeFULLy. :)

Allie, Dearest said...

How exciting!!!

"You never know what you always could have been." That's the saying I've heard a ton of times. It's impossible to know what could have been, but you can definitely know if you try!

Rebecca said...

YAY!!!!!! Go for it, woman!! You have so much to offer and nothing to lose! Keep us posted. I'll be praying :) xoxo