Monday, September 15, 2008

Urine Trouble, Mister

So, I just got back a short while ago from the gym. Ran a wee bit til my knee started making it's voodoo signs that it was time to stop torturing it. Did some ab/tricep/back work and headed down to the pool to finish up the remainder of my workout.

I swam next to a guy. He was in the other lane. I'm pretty sure he peed in the pool towards the end of his set because I swam into very warm waters. But, I continued to swim, pushing that disgusting thought to the lower parts of my conscious, hoping they'd get lost in the abyss, trying my best not to gag.

After my set of laps, I went into the whirlpool where I'd hope the hot water and jets would blast off any remnant of pool water.

I really want to rinse my mouth out with Clorox right now and have an urge to talk to the front desk people there about who they're letting into the gym. In the course of 3 days I've had my towel stolen, only to be found hanging in the men's shower room, and, I've been made to swim in suspect waters.

Maybe I'll look into scuba gear for my next trip. That or a hazard suit.

*gag*

2 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

That's so gross!!

yellowinter said...

nasty, dude.