Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow...

In less than 12 hours I head for the salon. I've yet to find a stylist whom I can trust and have had my fair share of bad cuts, highlights and perms. And since it seems that I only cut my hair twice a year, I often forget who I went to last. [Ah, old age is blissful!]

I'm going on the recommendation of Mia. [Mia, if you're reading this, and I'm not happy and end up looking like Dudley Moore, you owe me a ... uh ... I dunno ... something spectacular! Haha]

Oh well... it's just hair. It'll grow back. And I'm due for a major change... Y'know, now that I'm a grown-up and all.

Wish me luck!

[Gah!]

EDIT: It is done. And gone. Will post pictures at request.

2 comments:

Allie said...

I say picture, please. I need a hair cut... where did you go? Are you happy with it?

Hey, I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sad you left but I totally understand. I will pray for you ... to come back... just kidding..:)

Anonymous said...

yah. where are the pictures?? :P

-M